I Didn't Know Al Was Coming to Town!

OK, who's been messing with the weather site?

Every morning I turn to the National Weather Service website, a service of your ever-lovin' federal government. It's at http://forecast.weather.gov. I set mine for Minneapolis reports, which I do by entering my zip code. Then it tells me whether or not my kid and I have to have a fight about wearing a sweater to school this morning. You know the drill.

So this a.m. I call up the website, and at first I thought I'd entered an alternate universe. This is the forecast for the week:


Today: Sunny and cold, with a high near 0. Calm wind.

Tonight: Clear, with a low around 0. Calm wind.

Thursday: Sunny and cold, with a high near 0. Calm wind.

Thursday Night: Clear, with a low around 0. Calm wind.

Friday: Sunny and cold, with a high near 0. Calm wind.

Friday Night: Clear, with a low around 0.

Saturday: Sunny and cold, with a high near 0.

Saturday Night: Clear, with a low around 0.

Sunday: Sunny and cold, with a high near 0.

Sunday Night: Clear, with a low around 0.

Monday: Sunny and cold, with a high near 0.

Monday Night: Clear, with a low around 0.

Has little pictures of some poor guy trying to walk in a blizzard and everything.

I don't know what's going on, but I suspect the former vice president is headed to Mini-apple to warn us about global warming. Man, I wish he'd take his act someplace else.

Comments

  1. The day he was here was the coldest March day in 12 years.

    Could you send him down around, say, August?

    -J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got the same thing from the national weather service this morning for missouri. weird!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts