Decisions, Decisions

 Today is World Elephant Day, and believe me when I say I would much rather contemplate elephants than Kamala Harris joining Biden on the Democratic ticket. But I supposed I should pay some attention to the current political scene.

So, a few questions:

How long do we think it will be before Creepy Joe tries to get a good sniff on Kamala's hair?  And does anyone think the lady will object?

What are the odds the country will learn to pronounce her name KAH-ma-la, instead of Ka-MAH-la as we've been doing all these months?

Will Maya Rudolph keep up the good Kamala-imitating work on SNL? Or will she get cold feet?

Will Joe and Kamala learn from the last election's mistakes and actually campaign in Wisconsin? And will they munch on deep-fried cheese curds for the cameras? 

It was one thing Hillary not going to The Javitts Center on election night, things being how they were, but Joe not going to his own nomination party? That's just plain weird.


But, I imagine we can look forward to a lot of weird in the coming months. Fasten your seat belts. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Comments

Popular Posts