Am I Being Snubbed?

    I don't know about you but I'm starting to wonder if China likes me or not.
   
    I seem to be the only one on my block who hasn't received one of those "mysterious seed packets" in my mailbox, courtesy of the Chinese.  You know, the ones some people thought were some kind of biological warfare at first, then found out it was just some kind of marketing scam.

    I'll be the first to admit I am not China's biggest fan.  Something about throwing people in jail for looking up things on the Internet rubs me the wrong way. Also I take milk in my tea, thank you.

    Yeah.  I'm Western down to my toenails.

    But still. If everyone else is getting a free-if-somewhat-disturbing gift in the mail, why not me? Do they not know where I live? Nah, they know everything, so that can't be it. 

    Maybe they're just being slow. I continue to check my mailbox with hope.

    Being snubbed by a billion people is a bit much.

    

Comments

  1. You haven't had your Amazon hacked, or bought from a company they control. :D

    I'm a little startled we haven't, I try to only buy Taiwan if I order from that area, but it's hard to avoid.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts