Springsteen Sprung, Cuomo Cornered, Frenchies Filched!

 What a week it has been.

Bruce Springsteen. Arrested for DWI in November, in January made big bucks doing a Super Bowl ad for Jeep. (Note to Jeep: not exactly sending a stellar message there, guys.)

But not to worry. Yesterday all charges against Bruce were dropped. Good thing, too, since he had to get to a taping ofhis new podcast.

Has anyone listened to it yet? It's called "Renegades Born In The USA." It co-stars Barack Obama. Who makes a big point of reminding us he was born in Hawaii. I wonder why?

Other news this week:  New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, AKA the Angel of Death, has a two-pronged attack coming at him. One, it is alleged that he covered up the numbers of nursing home deaths during the early days of the Covid crisis. By a lot. Like, by half. Insiders say he was afraid if the Feds found out how many people he'd let die, then the Feds might investigate. Now, of course, they're investigating.

Two: former female staffers are coming out of the woodwork to accuse him of sexual harassment. And you'd have to listen pretty hard to hear a single voice defending the guy.

But of course the news that interests Desperate most is the news out of New York that

        Someone has dognapped Lady Gaga's French Bulldogs!  

Oh, and the perps shot her dog-walker too.

The FBI is on the case. No, really, they're on the case. The theory is that Gaga sang at Biden's inauguration so this could be

        A Politically Motivated Dognapping!   

Honestly, there's no telling what those Bernie Sanders supporters will get up to.

But most importantly of all,

        Lady Gaga Has Offered A $500,000 Award For The Return Of Her Frenchies! 

No, not for info on who shot her dog walker. Come on, be serious! The half mil is for the dogs.

So, Desperate announces her atest career move:

        To Move To New York And Find The Frenchies!   

I mean, for half a mil? Wouldn't you?

Comments

  1. Interesting. I thought at first without having read your blog first that you were referring to the premier of Canada a French Canadian who "dislikes" America and Americans. I guess I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin Trudeau is the 23rd premier of Canada. He is 49 and will be 50 on a memorable day 12/25/2021 but I am not sure what his religious affiliation is if applicable at all. He makes a reported 365K annually in Canadian money but I would guess there's more from his parents Pierre and Margaret. I don't know anything about his immediate family if applicable at all. I was considering going there low rent, socialized medicine but that's not the whole truth, very messy business. I have a friend who lives and works there Fred Klein who returned home to Canada and now has his own business Bibliotech Inc in Ontario. He could get me in but I'm not sure if I want it. My better judgement prevails occasionally. I worked with Fred at The Brooklyn Public Library briefly very brilliant funny guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat Loud's son who sang The Kinks I Am The Ape Man on the program died many years ago of Aids. I'm not sure if Hedda Nussbaum passed away. She changed her last name legally moved out of NY and published a book recently. No more name dropping today. Along. Take care. Stay safe Love. Always. Deborah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't Mr. Slate Fred Flintstone's boss on The Flintstone's ? I guess no matter how hard we try we can't escape ourselves, our ancestry, lineage or even our evolution. Pity

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts