One of Them Me-Me Things

Teachergirl tagged me. i am still not totally sure what being "tagged" means, but apparently it means the righ to ask some personal questions. [No offense, TG. Just wish I had a personality I could call on at times like this.}

Anyway here are the questions:

1. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
2. Are you a spiritual person?
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you want to have with you?
4. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
5. Are these your first (tagging) memes?


DIH responds:

1. Fame and fortune of course. Ha! Just kidding. I'll settle for fortune.
2. Know what this question makes me think of ? Those "real haunted houses" shows on cheapo cable. I love those shows. I wonder if it would be fun to be psychic. Or maybe just annoying. Hey, has anyone out there ever seena ghost?
3. A working phone, a GPS system, and a ton of sublock.
4. Anything including ice cream.
5. You can't tell?

TG continues,
Here are the rules according to whomever likes to make up rules: • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. • People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

So I will tag:
Joke
Anonymous
adoro te devote
Christine
Christina (unless she's the same person as Christine)
chicklette
Sue (oh wait. that's me)
Mister know-it-all, if he's still around.
And even though he probably doesnt read me, I'm going to tag Wuzzadem. Just to show my groupie-level admiration.

Comments

  1. Which Christina did you have in mind? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which Christine, too? Dare I flatter myself to think it was me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a personality to call on - that's why I tagged you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK...I'll get to work on this....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts