A Momentous Occasion

Three years ago, this blog vanished.

I meant, VANISHED.  Fell off the edge of the planet.  Went AWOL.  Right down the memory hole.

I tried countless times to access it, but no luck.  Zero, zip, nada.

But today, thanks to the work of the dauntless Mary S. (I'll give her full name later if she says it's okay), Desperate Irish Housewife has rejoined the land of the living blogs.

It's good to  be back!

It's good to know that once again my faithful horde (or maybe it's more of a hordelet) will be able to read me again.

So- did anyone miss me?


Comments

  1. Yes, definitely missed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *waves*

    Heya!

    One of those blogs you love, then don't think about for ages-- but you hear the name and boom: yeah, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:52 AM

    Yep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts