Three, Count 'Em,Three

My fabulous friend Maggie informed me today my last post repeated itself three times. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa..

I think it must have been my fault, anyway. Sorry if anyone was bored.

I spent Christmas Day and St Stephen's Day in Bethlehem, Pa. with my husband's family. Despite everyone's best efforts, the traditional Vigilante "Christmas fight" failed to materialize. Add that to how smoothly Christmas shopping with my nephew went.... Call it a blessing if you want. Me, I'm keeping a sharp eye out for four horsemen.

The kids were up until all hours, wild times in the hotel swimming pool being tossed back and forth by their uncles, fantastic pinot noir provided by my brother-in-law, and waaaaayyyyy too much lasagna all around, A good time was had by all.

I wonder how long it will take to lose the extra pounds and get back to a normal sleeping schedule.

Comments

Popular Posts