Just Think What This Says About All Those Bald Guys!

Actor Rupert Everett has announced he is sterile as a result of having a full head of hair.

A medication he takes to combat baldness has rendered Rupert bald in another respect. Yesterday's MetroUK reported:

"Everett, now approaching 50 says, 'I take medication for Alopecia. It means I don't have any sperm left. If I stop taking the pills, all my hair will fall out, but I would rather have hair than sperm."'

Since Evert is openly gay the idea of reproducing probably was never very high on his agenda. Still, it's a dilemma. "I can be hirstute, or I can reproduce... hm... where's my mousse?"

[h/t Wuzzadem]

Comments

  1. I went prematurely grey.

    Wonder what that means.

    -J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All bald guys should get a tattoo that looks like this:

    http://tinyurl.com/koqav

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts