#MondayBlogs

I just posted a link on #Monday Blogs.  Hello everybody!  Welcome to Desperate Irish Housewife.  This blog is supposed to have some fancy things on it- e.g. I was invited to the Vatican Bloggers' Conference a couple of years ago, they sent me a tag but I couldn't figure out how to use it.  Sigh.  Now I'm supposed to get another fancy tag, this one from Writer's Digest.  My book "Breakfast with the Pope" won First Prize in the 2014 Self-Published Book Awards.  And they're sending me a special little computer badge!

Oh, and I'm entering NaNoWriMo and I think they do the fancy tag thing, too.  I gotta figure out this tag thing. Anyone else doing NaNoWriMo this year?

I live in Minnesota, where we spend a lot of time deliberately not thinking about the coming winter.  We are enjoying a gorgeous fall, and I have never worked harder at "living in the moment" in my life.  Because I know- we all know- what's coming next. Don't think about it, don't think about it, don't think about it.....

I'm not a native Mineesotan. I've been here about ten years.  And I still have not accepted the winters.  My Minnesota friends are very amused by my reactions to the cold.  Me, I'm not so amused.

Hope y'all enjoy the blog.  Come again soon!

Comments

Popular Posts