A New Face

DIH supposes she must weigh in on the subject of Renee Zellweger's new face.

One question:  Why?

I always thought Renee was pretty cute.  Those crinkly eyes, those apple cheeks!  She was adorable!  And come on, those runner's legs?  The face she may have been born with, but she earned those legs.  A lovely woman, head to toe.

And now?  Well, now she pretty much looks like anyone you might meet in a dentist's office.

DIH has no beef with anyone who chooses to spiffy up her appearance, especially after 40.  You got the dough, you get to spend it however you want.  And don't kid yourself, actresses work hard for their money.  As far as I'm concerned if they want to buy themselves new eyelids it's ok with me.

But why did Rene- cute, cuddly, adorable Renee- decide to water down her looks?  I don't get it.

There's an old saying that after a certain age, a woman has to choose between her face and her figure.  Maybe that's what was behind Renee's decision.  But I will miss that face.  I just hope she doesn't, because it's probably to late to go back to it.

Comments

Popular Posts