Up Early

Well here it is, 5 am and yours truly is up and about. I have fed the dogs, put them out, chased the chihuahua into the yard (we're still working on the housebreaking thing), assured the labrador that nothing was her fault, and rewarded the chihuahua for going outside with popcorn. I have switched on the fireplace and brewed the tea.

Yep. I'm ready.

Ready for my "Morning Air" interview, which according to my calendar is at 6 am.

I love doing radio interviews. You don't have to blow dry your hair or put in your contacts, you don't even have to change out of your pajamas. All you need is your phone and your voice.

As to how long my voice will hold up, that is an open question. My daughter is down with something that looks a lot like the flu. I figure any minute now I'll come down with it too and be even more miserable than she is. Or at least I'll show it more.

In the meantime I'll bone up on my "Breakfast with the Pope" knowledge. There could be a pop quiz this morning.

Comments

  1. Bible Babe7:45 AM

    How'd it go, Susan? I bet you answered all the questions correctly. Looking forward to the book signing... a truly amazing book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts