Best Wishes, Graduates!

Joe Biden gave the commencement address at Wake Forest University yesterday. I'm telling you, the man knows how to win friends [h/t THe Corner]:

"I believe so strongly, as you may recall when I was here in October, not in you particularly but your generation, that I don’t have a single doubt in my mind we’re on the cusp not only of a new century but a new day for this country and the world."

The Vice President continued:

"Not in you particularly, because hey, let's face it, I'm at- where am I? Wake Forest? Where the hell is Wake Forest? Seriously, you're like, the rejects from Chapel Hill, right? Or maybe Duke. Duke, there's a good school. Too bad you guys didn't get in there. Oh well. Like I said, there are other people in your generation besides you people, which is a damn good thing in my opinion, since if there were only you lot we'd be completely screwed. Hey, Happy Graduation, losers!"

And remember, we just could not have Sarah Palin for VP. Not smart enough.

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:41 PM

    Actually NONE of them smart enough to be president. Palin, Biden, Obama, McCain. NONE of them. Palin and Biden at the bottom of the heap for good reason; McCain unfortunately in more bad health than anyone else. Personally, I would have preferred Ron Paul. Unfortunately the voting universe appears to have confused him with Ru Paul. Palin, sorry, is still a dingbat, even more (slightly) than Biden.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts