Denver! No, Wait....



Is it just me, or is anyone else getting a flashbacky feeling here?

Comments

  1. Thank you for posting that, Sue.

    Over the years, I've seen many Nazi rally films, but none with the length, closeups and sound like this one.

    Frankly, in a demented way I occasionally found them inspiring, being that I was young and they generally were from the early years of the Nazi regime.

    This is the first time that I found one scary and understand now far better what it must have been like to live under Hitler.

    I haven't been watching the convention. I figure the print media and the internet will give me far more than I want to know.

    But this gives me a sense of what it must have been like last night in Denver.

    I worked once for a DFL candidate back in the 70s where the loyalty of the true believers was extremely strong. Fortunately, he wasn't at all charismatic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts