I ThinkThis Guy Was Director of Liturgy At My Last Parish

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:51 PM

    AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Too funny in a very sad way! We've all been to one of those masses.

    Well let us all thank GOD that Holy Family has an excellent Liturgist!!! ~ LC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:30 PM

    I think it is kind of catchy especially if we get a dance troupe in and everyone starts clapping. I am totally into this.
    The only thing, he looks so protestant.
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:32 PM

    Upon further review, I think this man is a school teacher based on the outfit, background. Yikes. Those poor children.
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene- I like the dance troupe idea. We could get Vegas-style costumes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts