Home Again

Ah, the sun. The breeze. The swaying palm trees, the pounding surf...

Huh? Wha? Oh, sorry. Fell asleep again. This jet lag's a killer.

Well, we're back in Minnesota after three lovely weeks in Hawaii. Actually my daughter would say two lovely weeks, the last eight days or so being taken up with chicken pox. Still she got to watch a lot of TV, a no-no at home, and we still got to watch a glorious sunset every evening. So no complaints here.

Re-entry has had its surprises. Finding the dryer full of clothes, for example. Clothes I sould swear I put in there right before I left three weeks ago. Don't even ask about the washer.

Well, at least it's March. Which means winter should be over in another six or seven, or eight, weeks.

There's always something to look forward to.

Comments

  1. Welcome home, glad your daughter is better. Although I'm completely jealous of you! It's been brutal up here!

    My Mom was in Hawaii for your first week, visiting my uncle (her brother), and of course, she loved it, too. It is a beautiful place, hope to make it there one day myself, God willing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts