Never Title Your E-mail "Book Meme"

There's an email that's been sitting in my mailbox for a few days. It's from a buddy so I knew I had to open i. On the other hand it's labelled "Book meme" so I was afraid to.

I hate it when people think I've read a lot of books. You want to ask me about "Law and Order" reruns, that's another story.

Fortunately I got off easy this time. Here' sthe meme:

1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.


Of course Mr. Fancy Brain Theologian who sent me this had "Jesus of Nazareth" by Cardinal Ratzinger on his desk.

The nearest book to DIH at the moment, luckily, is "Princess Emily and the Enchanted Fairy," volume 6 of The Tiara Club series.
Which only has 70 pages, so I'm off the hook.

Hey Tony-wanna play "Law and Order Trivia" some time?

Comments

  1. Hey, Susan, I thought that "Book Meme" was a very clever, inspiring, intriguing and irresistible title; at the very least, it was inspiring enough to give a laugh!
    For my own good, I had better pass on the playing Law and Order trivia. Let's just call you the winner.
    Lastly, don't try and pretend you have not read many, many books...even if most of them have been princess ones :) .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts