Christmas Lists

Favorite Christmas/ Christmastime movies:
Die Hard; National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (I think those two tie for first place): A Christmas Carol (the one with Alastair Sim, Peter Bull et al); Holiday Inn; Millions; It's A Wonderful Life; A Christmas Story.

Favorite Christmas carols:
O Come All Ye Faithful; God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen; Pueri Concinite (probably not technically a carol, but I love it); Sussex Carol/ On Christmas Night All Christians Sing; Hark the Herald Angels Sing.

Favorite things I've eaten so far this Christmas season:
The spouse's spaghetti and meatballs; Julie Cline's Christmas cookie assortment; take-out from Tum Rup Thai.

Favorite things I still plan to eat this Christmas season:
Costco chocolate layer cake- ohhh, baby; good bread and butter. I love bread and butter and had to give it up (pretty much) when the Spouse went on Weight Watchers.

Favorite things I hope I get a good excuse to eat this Christmas season:
Costco's chicken pot pie. Mamma mia.

Favorite bit of home Christmas decoration:
I like my tree. And I like my wall clock, the one with the three snowmen that plays a different Christmas carol every hour on the hour.

Least favorite places at Christmas:
shopping malls, airports, the Long Island Expressway.

Favorite places at Christmas:
The adoration chapel at church; my sister's house on Long Island; any place with food, friends and a fire. And the fire is optional.

Comments

  1. What's with all the Costco? You're not turning limousine-liberal on me, are ya?

    -J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER!!!

    Butr you have to admit they make a killer chocolate layer cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:45 AM

    Favorite place to be during Christmas: Susan's looking at the house decorated by cranes. New cake to add: P.F. Chang's mile high chocolate cake mmmmmmmm. And for the record Susan found the yummy cookie recipies. another BB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts