Boo, baby.

It's Halloween. DIH loves Halloween. She loves ghost stories and stuff like that, even though they give her nightmares. She loves Butterfingers bars and any excuse to buy huge bags of them. On a not-enirely-related note, she LOVES graveyards, especially old one. Such fascinating placemy
This year we decided to throw a Halloween party. And for the past few days I have been up to her eyeballs in fake cobwebs, vats of chili, and of course more eyeballs. You can never have too many eyeballs, that's my motto.

So DIH has not been blogging much, as chili powder has a way of dulling her senses. As soon as I come to I will write again.

In the meantime if anyone has any good ideas for Halloween party music do please pass it on.

Comments

  1. Can I come to the party? I'll help decorate...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro- why didn;'t you just show up?
    Email me re: next party- DIH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts