Unbelievable.

This came this afternoon. It's from a member of our parish.

> "... Can you please ask everyone to pray for my niece, Stacy Anne Stubbs who was killed in a
> head on crash this week by an 18 year old who was text messaging a friend
> and crossed over into the oncoming lane of traffic . She died at the
> scene of the accident. The 18 year old died a day later. My niece has a
> 6 year old daughter, Rebecca who was she was completely devoted to and
> who will be lost without her. My sister and brother in law are
> devastated. I just saw this niece 2 weeks ago when I was in NJ with Peter
> and Jason as she was visiting from Arizona where she lives. Please tell
> your teenage kids who drive to NEVER text message while driving. "

As I said, unbelievable. And heartbreaking.
Please pray for this family.

Comments

  1. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let Perpetual Light shine upon here; may her soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Réquiem ætérnam dona eis, Dómine,
    et lux perpétua lúceat eis.
    Requiéscant in pace. Amen.

    AMDG,

    -J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eternal Father, we offer you the body and blood, sould and divinity, of your dearly beloved son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion...have mercy on us, and on the whole world...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:19 PM

    Stacy and I grew up together I have many fond memories of her, she was a wonderful person who of course I will pray for and remember always

    Kristin Pfliegler

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts