Sick.

"June 19, 2007. Last night on the “Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” comedian Robin Williams plugged his upcoming movie, “License to Wed.” In the film, Williams plays a Protestant minister who forces an engaged couple to go through a grueling marriage preparatory course. But last night Williams went off on Catholic priests, painting them all as pedophiles.

"Williams pretended to be playing a game where the pedophile is hidden under a cup. “Here we go. Find the priest, find the pedophile. Find the priest, find the pedophile. Here you go right now. Move ‘em around, move ‘em around. Oh, you found the pedophile.”

"Williams then put his hand over his groin, saying, “You have to realize that if you are a Catholic priest, you have retired this. That’s it—no more sex.” Then he took a shot at confession: “But they are going to put you in a small dark box and people are going to tell you the nastiest sexual stuff they have done.” (h/t The Catholic League press release.)

And h/t The Laura Ingraham Show:

"You go in and you say 'Bless me father for I have sinned, last night I was with Thai twins, a waterslide and a crash helmet." "Tell me again, my son!"

DIH feels sick.

Major, MAJOR kudos to Laura Ingraham for daring Robin to call in to the show and explain himself. Anyone want to bet he won't have the guts?

Comments

  1. I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

    A major ::ahem:: left-of-center Hollywood-type?

    Unheard of.

    Mt. 5:11

    -J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:32 AM

    You know, if he said that stuff about any other group of people, he'd be run out of town and tarred and feathered but Catholics are the only group left that it's politically correct to make fun of. Yes, I'm sick over here about this, but honestly, it's not the first time and it's not going to be the last. I hope someday he comes to know the Truth. I guess all we can do is pray.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts