The Culprits Revealed

After my last post I received this from one of my guests. This from the mother of six of the kids who showed up for the party the other day:

"Ohhhh Susan I wish you could have been in the "Bus" to hear the conversation on the way home today.

"Clara and Maria Cline would be the culprits for the paper over the picture. She told me it was "inappropriate"for the picture to show her "privates" and that she couldn't get high enough to cover her "bottom". [Ed.note: the paper was taped over the woman's breasts. The drawing is of a female acrobat swinging upside-down from a trapeze.] Apparently the modesty and virtue teaching thing is working, however the "arts" education has yet to be taught! I am not sure which kids in the car agreed, but I heard "their house is really cool, except for that picture". I bet you didn't know I had such design critics for kids did you? Also, when I told them it was from some Russian artist they said how do they know him? I said you were from New York and had lived in a lot of different places and knew a lot of interesting people. Then Isaiah asked where was Sofia born. I said Cambodia. Anna then responds "She's adopted!?!? Does Sofia know that?". I am sure there would have been more, however we pulled into the driveway."

Comments

  1. Coulda been worse, you could have had a bad review from Frank Rich.

    -J.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts