...And Yet It Lives

Well to my great surprise my blog has reappeared. I seem to have no control over its disappearance, so I'd better get something down while I can.

Being blogless has taught me a few things. Like, I'm a much better writer when I'm not writing. So many times in the past few weeks I've seen something the news and thought, "Man, I could write something about that"-- then the blog reappears and suddenly there's nothing to write about.

Now take Al Franken. Declared for Senate this week. WIll probably get elected. What else is there to say? Yuk yuk, a former comedian is going to Congress, with all the other clowns. Ha.

Or the ice storm in DC. There was supposed to be a hearing on global warming on Capitol Hill but they had to cancle it because of the "inclement weather." Ironic, huh.

Sigh. It may take me a while to get back up to speed.
Assuming anyone's still reading this.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:18 AM

    Still here, keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:42 AM

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you've re-returned. Again.

    -J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may want to start another, "parallel" blog.

    -J.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts