What Churchill Really Said

... as Sen. Kerry recalls it:

"You ask, what is our policy? I say it is... um... give me a minute... oh yeah, to wage war. By land, see and air. War with all our might and with all all the, you know, like, strength God has given us. And to wage war against a really nasty- wait, make that monstrous- tyranny never surpassed in the dark and really bummed out- I mean, lamentable catalogue of human crime. That's our policy, dude.

"You ask what is our- uh- you know, that thing you do with a gun or an arrow or something- oh yeah, aim. So, you ask, what is our aim. I can answer in one word: it is victury. Victury at all coats. Sorry, at all costs. Victury in spite of all scaries- um, I mean terrors. Victury, however gnarly- uh, I mean long and hard the road may be. For without victury there is no sirvival."

Comments

Popular Posts