Questions For Today

What time you figure CBS will announce the winners? Five, six p.m.?

Which TV pundit will use the phrase "take their ball and go home" first?

(Two-parter.) a. How many times will CNN viewers be reminded of that disgraced evangelical preacher tonight?
b. Will that be before, after or during the speeches about the virtues of same sex marriage?

Do exit pollsters offer kids candy? What do they offer adults?

Will they ever let Lynne Cheney anywhere near Wolf Blitzer again? How about tonight? Things could get a little dull...

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:47 AM

    LOL. I voted this morning before going to work, and it went fine. I laughed when I recognized a neighbor, and realized that I just cancelled out his straight Demo. ticket.

    Keep posting - you always make me laugh and then you make me think.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts