Kerrymouth Spreads

I don't watch a lot of late night TV but I caught a snippet of Richard Belzer on Bill Maher's show the other night. Belzer was snapping at a congresswoman. who said her stepson is in Iraq. Belzer's response, and I have to paraphrase but I'm sure I'm pretty close: "So he's your son! That doesn't make him some brilliant intellectual!"

From Wikipedia:

"[Belzer] attended Dean Junior College in Franklin, MA for a year and a part of a semester before being asked to leave for leading too many student demonstrations. According to one interview, he was majoring in Physical Education. After leaving college, Belzer was encouraged by his father to enlist in the Army. He soon realized he was unsuitable for the military and tried to get out, and eventually he was successful at terminating his enlistment early."

Now that's the kind of guy I want rating who's brilliant.

Comments

Popular Posts